Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
The experienced clinical services team at Dickenson County Behavioral Health provides personalized outpatient mental health and substance abuse services at our Clinical Services Building.
- Individual, Group, Family and Marriage Therapy
- Case Management Services
- Physicians & Psychiatric Services (for qualifying existing clients)
- LINK Case Management Services
- GAP Case Management Services
- MHSS Services (Mental Health Skills Building Services)
- Inpatient Detoxification / Treatment at the Laurels located in Lebanon, VA.
- Crisis Intervention Services (276-926-1680 during normal operating hours; 276-926-1650 after hours)
Location & Contact Info:
Clinical Services Building
440 Fox Town Road
Clintwood, VA 24228
After-hours Crisis Intervention: 276-926-1650